Cloudpath Networks is the industry leader for secure Automated Device Enablement (ADE). We quickly and easily onboard millions of devices in a variety of wireless environments. Our XpressConnect Suite of solutions provides Secure Wi-Fi for All. The XpressConnect family of products are best-of-breed Automated Device Enablement (ADE) solutions, combining device onboarding with advanced certificate management.
XpressConnect brings standards-based security to diverse and unmanaged environments in a manner that is scalable and sustainable. From wireless networks with WPA2-Enterprise to wired networks with 802.1X, XpressConnect ensures that users are effortlessly provisioned and connected to the secure network across a wide range of laptops, phones, and tablets.
XpressConnect provides a common point of entry for all new devices entering the environment, determines the appropriate security policy for each, and provides automated, self-service configuration to enable that policy. XpressConnect ensures each device complies with and is provisioned appropriately for your policies, today and in the future.
XpressConnect combines the low cost and ubiquity of the native 802.1X supplicants with the manageability and ease-of-use traditionally associated with expensive third-party supplicants. In situations where the native supplicant doesn’t fit your needs exactly, XpressConnect has the ability to augment it to provide the features you need, all in a minimally invasive manner.
XpressConnect Enrollment System
The XpressConnect ES provides a scalable, standards-based security solution that greatly reduces management demands even in the face of the skyrocketing growth in the numbers and diversity of devices requiring varied levels of access to the network. XpressConnect ES also serves as an integral piece in protecting an organization from the increasing sophistication of cyber attacks attempting unauthorized access and data theft, destruction or corruption.
Unprecedented levels of automation and flexibility make XpressConnect ES easy and simple. XpressConnect ES automates configuration for all major operating systems and segregates personal devices from IT-owned while maintaining device-by-device visibility and control.
XpressConnect ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
XpressConnect ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service.